Book your Group Retreat at CocoVivo
The constraints of the traditional office are a thing of the past for the new generation of professionals, independent freelancers, and digital nomads.
More and more progressive companies have discovered the added value of inspirational co-working environments. Across the world a rise of unique co-working
retreats can be recognized as a trending phenomenon, and we fit the bill! Let the environment stimulate out-of-the-box-thinking and enjoy on-site teambuilding activities!
See articles about CocoVivo as a co-working space in Recognition.
Health and Wellness Retreats
Start the day with a fresh coconut water, or a smoothie made from fruits grown right here at CocoVivo. Program organizers can lead their guests in meditation and yoga practices on the common deck over the water, or on the top floor of the Hill House. Join us for hearty, healthy meals made with organic, local ingredients - and let nature heal you.
Celebrating a birthday, a bachelor party or New Years Eve? Need a place to let loose with the family or friends? CocoVivo could be the spot for your unforgettable family re-union. Our big open deck is the perfect place for BBQ and beer, and we have all the water toys to keep you entertained.
What does CocoVivo have to offer?
• Comfortable accommodation for up to 15 people.
• Two fully equipped kitchens or the option of an all-inclusive meal plan.
• Indoor meeting space or yoga studio.
• Outdoor meeting space right above the Caribbean Sea and its world class reef.
• Projector to support meetings and presentations.
• Both relaxing and challenging activities: Wakeboarding, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking or hiking in our private 145 acres of pristine jungle.
• Group tours : trips to Isla Zapatillas, Isla Bastimentos, Starfish Beach are available.
For large groups complete privacy, without presence of other guests, can be guaranteed.